The original with electric power to help you Stand
At time of purchase or retrofitted the LifeStand semi-electric, LSE, gives you the possibility to stand up electrically while conserving the characteristics of a manual wheelchair (manual propulsion with hand rims). Additionally you can stop and rest in any position between sitting and standing allowing yourself to ease those spasms and tightness out gently.
- Stand-up kit, the power in the batteries allows a hundred standing cycles before recharging.You can stop and rest in any position between.
- Well positioned, thanks to the curved armrests, the shoulders are stable and the spinal column is held straight.
- Natural propping, on the armrests affords a unique relaxed and secure position
- Armrests, 2 lengths, adjustable in depth and height. 4 functions: swing-away (transfer), armrest (seated position), security chest support (standing position), relaxed posture (standing position)
- Innovative design and high-tech materials for a new, outstanding chair!
- Backrest angle adjustable, 3 possible indexations, Stepless angle adjustment -15°/+10°, 3 backrest heights available.
- Quick release, Front and back wheels are removable easily with quick release axles.