Dealing with the day-to-day medical requirements of having a spinal cord injury can be a time-consuming and laborious task. The time taken up in calls, emails and visits to the pharmacy to sort out your urology, stoma and pharmaceutical requirements, stops you from getting on with living your life.
Fortunately, the Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) now has the ideal solution for this. Their dedicated home delivery service will provide spinal cord injured people with all of their urology and stoma appliances and prescription medication efficiently and discreetly to their door.
Innovative home delivery service
SIA have worked hard to develop an innovative service that will be of real benefit to SIA members, their families and the wider SCI community throughout their lives. The benefits of this service include:
- Both your appliances and medication prescriptions delivered at the same time, discreetly to your door
- Your own personal adviser on the SIA Healthcare Team – who will call each month to discuss your order
- A flexible approach – email or telephone contact, whichever is better for your lifestyle
- One call or email, one order and one delivery when you need it – with a monthly stock check so you only order what you need – no more excess stock or unwanted boxes
- They can even deliver to you whilst you are away on holiday – ensuring you always have all of the appliances and medication you need
- A great range of complimentary Items (such as wipes & gloves) that will accompany your order
91% of users happy to recommend to a friend
A survey of more than 150 users of SIA Healthcare in May 2018 said they found the service more reliable, more convenient and more flexible and 91% would be happy to recommend it to a friend. This is backed up by our people here at Cyclone who use the service.
“I use the service because I’m often really busy and sometimes I forget to do things, such as ordering my supplies. SIA Healthcare calls me monthly and reminds me to re-order my appliances, and it’s delivered to the office on the day I request it. It’s dead easy,” commented Mark Ecclestone our Northern Mobility Advisor.
While Alex Toon, our FES advisor, said “The service is just excellent really. There’s no hassle with trying to sort out your order. They’ll schedule a call for a certain day each month and they’ll always ring you on that day. There’s no missed calls or hassle, the service is great.”