There are now many medical studies that show how Functional Electrical Stimulation (FES) cycling can improve health. We summarised a few in a recent blog article on the medical necessity of FES.
While there is little doubt of FES’ benefits, some have been put off by the cost of buying a FES system. Now, that barrier has been removed with the introduction of our FES rent-to-buy scheme.
Flexible options available
We have been offering FES rental for some time now and this new FES rent-to-buy scheme is a logical extension of that. It is offered on used and reconditioned RT200 and RT300 bikes where we give you the option to purchase your rented FES bike after your rental period is over.
This can be helpful if:
- You are unsure if the FES Bike will be suitable for you and wish to rent before you purchase the equipment.
- You do not have the upfront funds available for a deposit payment on a new FES bike, which is usually 50% of total cost.
With FES rent-to-buy you pay the rental cost per month, with the option to purchase the equipment at the Purchase Price reduced by the rent paid.
We are offering:
- Purchase within 3 Months Rental – 100% total rent paid deducted from Purchase Price. Your 4th payment would be the balancing payment to purchase the equipment
- Purchase within 6 Months Rental – 80% of total rent paid deducted from Purchase Price. Your 7th payment would be the balancing payment to purchase the equipment.
- Purchase after 6 Months Rental – 50% of total rent paid deducted from Purchase Price.
For more information on the FES rent-to-buy scheme, fill out the form below, or call us on 0800 180 4850.